Sunday Ticket Subscribers Could Receive Up to $2500 in Damages (6 Billion total) (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I won't hold my breath. Lol
I paid for Sunday Ticket for the first time last season. It's a long thread.

I've been saying this for years. I argued with a friend that this was subject to antitrust litigation and he argued that it would never happen. i haven't had NFL ticket for a few years but I guess I'm entitled to something as this was the only way to get guaranteed saints games every week. i hope Godell is sheetting in his pants.

I was a subscriber every year from Sunday Ticket's inception until they left DirecTV , and then I stopped only because my internet connection isn't consistently good enough for streaming. so I will be expecting about $2.50 out of that.

The only people that make out in these big class action lawsuits are the lawyers.

I was a subscriber every year from Sunday Ticket's inception until they left DirecTV , and then I stopped only because my internet connection isn't consistently good enough for streaming. so I will be expecting about $2.50 out of that.

The only people that make out in these big class action lawsuits are the lawyers.
Likewise, had it for right at twenty years up until the last two seasons. We were planning to cancel DirecTV after it expired in 2022, but ended up moving before the season and didn't want to put a dish on the new house, so that was it.

Then my son came home from college and showed me the way...:pirate:

what does ST cost now. last time I subscribed it was less than $200. Use apps to watch my games now for free.

I was a subscriber from 1999-2018. Dropped it after the "no-call" season and decided to never pay to watch a game on tv again. No regrets.

I would love to be included in this lawsuit though.
I did too. Refused to spend any more money on that crooked league than absolutely necessary.

Yes! I've been with Direct since 2003 and had Sunday Ticket every year. Can't wait to get my share so I can finally get that Lamborgini Urus I've always wanted!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom