Superdome Parking Garage Clearance (1 Viewer)

Daddy_Duke

Section 151 Drunkard
Reaction score
Does anyone know the clearance to get in the Dome parking garage by Claiborne? I drive an H2 that's around the 6'7" mark at its top height with the luggage racks off and I'm concerned that they won't let me drive it in. I've been tailgating there for 4 years, but had an H3 so it was no problem before.

I'm almost certain that I've seen trucks taller up on the top ramp, but I could be wrong. Please help!! :covri:

...is that what brees was driving when he got stuck before the dome reopening?

I drive a Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition... not sure on the height, but it fits just fine. Maybe you can find the standard height of a 2008 Big Horn edition truck :shrug:

...is that what brees was driving when he got stuck before the dome reopening?

According to Paytons book it was an old Landrover, but yes Brees managed to get his car stuck that day:hihi:

If they don't let you in then slash the tires and try that. :idunno:

You'll be wasted by 10:30 so it shouldn't matter

My last time at the dome, A bunch of people jumped on this guys Hummer to weigh it down so he could clear the roof on the ramps. He scraped the hell outa his luggage rack thingies. I would not park there If I were you, or .... let half of the Air out of your tires first.

Was there on saturday and the clearance was 7 feet even. Dodge ram 1500 barely cleared. I was holding my breath going under.

My friend called and now they said it's 6 feet. Can't get a straight answer from these people. Christ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom