Superdome parking question (1 Viewer)

Well, Last game I Just parked on the street, half on the sidewalk.. Got a $20 parking ticket, but hey, still cheaper then parking in the dome, and plus I got outta there a lot faster..lol

i've seen them starting to tow illegally parked cars around the dome. that can't be cheaper than $25. i know how i'd feel if my car wasn't there after a game. don't take the chance. find a lot, or try the holiday inn across the way on loyola. get there early.

Well, Last game I Just parked on the street, half on the sidewalk.. Got a $20 parking ticket, but hey, still cheaper then parking in the dome, and plus I got outta there a lot faster..lol

I'm sure you won't be so lucky very often. They typically put a boot on the tire until a tow truck can get to it. I personally would not advise my friends to park illegally in NOLA. They have reputation there for towing illegally parked vehicles.

Lots 1-A and 2-A are $25, open to the public, first-come, first-served. The rest, I believe, are reserved.

I don't know how it works for the playoffs.

Are the bus lines around the stadium reliable and running OK? We're flying in for the game and hoping to not rent a car...

Are the bus lines around the stadium reliable and running OK? We're flying in for the game and hoping to not rent a car...

I was wondering the same thing. I have a condo downtown, and I normally just walk. However for playoff game my dad is coming in town with me and coming off of open heart surgery a few months ago.

Getting a cab to the Dome is not the problem, I am concerned with after the game.

Any ideas?

I was wondering the same thing. I have a condo downtown, and I normally just walk. However for playoff game my dad is coming in town with me and coming off of open heart surgery a few months ago.

Getting a cab to the Dome is not the problem, I am concerned with after the game.

Any ideas?

We're staying at the Hilton waterfront - my wife also had some surgery on her leg earlier this year so I'm hoping we won't have to hot foot it the 10 blocks or whatever it is......

i don't think the busses run on sunday, do they? and yes. reserved parking is still required for playoff games, except in the section accepting drive in's game day (can't miss it: LONG lines).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom