Superdome Seating question (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So I'm planning on going to the Saints/Falcons game with my dad and 8 more a total of 10 people. My dad was asking about with his amputated leg if there were any handicap seats and how could we accommodate him, on top of staying all close together? Will be my kids first game as well.

Any info would be Incredible.

So I'm planning on going to the Saints/Falcons game with my dad and 8 more a total of 10 people. My dad was asking about with his amputated leg if there were any handicap seats and how could we accommodate him, on top of staying all close together? Will be my kids first game as well.

Any info would be Incredible.
Call 504-731-1700 at 8am tomorrow

ADA Ticket Exchanges

The Saints and the Caesars Superdome strive to make all games inclusive for all patrons. To accommodate those patrons in wheelchairs or limited mobility patrons without the specific ticket for such seats, their ticket, along with a companion ticket, may be exchanged for the proper seating area.

• Season Ticket Holders: Should a season ticket holder require accessible seating for a particular game, accommodations may be made prior to that game subject to availability. The season ticket holder of record must contact the Saints ticket office to arrange for relocation to a wheelchair and companion seating area or location. If seating is available for an exchange, a comparable seating location will be offered. If no comparable seating remains, the season ticket holder may be offered an upgraded seat location; however, the season ticket holder will be responsible for paying the difference for the upgrade should they choose to make the exchange.

• Day of Game Ticket Exchanges: Should a patron need to exchange their seating for wheelchair and companion seating on the day of the game they are attending, they may do so, subject to availability, at the Saints ticket box office at Gate A Ground. Please be advised such exchanges and relocations are subject to wheelchair and companion seat availability and are accommodated on a first come, first served basis. If seating is available for an exchange, a comparable seating location will be offered. If no comparable seating remains, patron may be offered an upgraded seat location, however, the patron will be responsible for paying the difference for the upgrade should they choose to make the exchange.

• Single Game Accessible Seating: Patrons who require wheelchair and companion seating and plan to acquire Caesars Superdome tickets for Saints games via secondary markets (e.g., SeatGeek, Ticket Exchange) should confirm the seating they are planning on acquiring is located in a wheelchair and companion seating section before acquiring/purchasing. Patrons may contact the Saints ticket office at 504-731-1700 or at tickets@saints.nfl.com to confirm if any seats they plan to acquire are actually located in a wheelchair and companion section before acquiring.
  • For more information, please contact the New Orleans Saints Ticket Office at (504) 731-1700 or at tickets@saints.nfl.com.

Companion Seating

Due to limited availability, one companion in an adjacent seat may accompany each persons with disabilities. In some sections, the companion seat may be a folding chair to accommodate that particular location. For more information on companion seating, please visit our Guests with Disabilities page.

ADA Ticket Exchanges

The Saints and the Caesars Superdome strive to make all games inclusive for all patrons. To accommodate those patrons in wheelchairs or limited mobility patrons without the specific ticket for such seats, their ticket, along with a companion ticket, may be exchanged for the proper seating area.

• Season Ticket Holders: Should a season ticket holder require accessible seating for a particular game, accommodations may be made prior to that game subject to availability. The season ticket holder of record must contact the Saints ticket office to arrange for relocation to a wheelchair and companion seating area or location. If seating is available for an exchange, a comparable seating location will be offered. If no comparable seating remains, the season ticket holder may be offered an upgraded seat location; however, the season ticket holder will be responsible for paying the difference for the upgrade should they choose to make the exchange.

• Day of Game Ticket Exchanges: Should a patron need to exchange their seating for wheelchair and companion seating on the day of the game they are attending, they may do so, subject to availability, at the Saints ticket box office at Gate A Ground. Please be advised such exchanges and relocations are subject to wheelchair and companion seat availability and are accommodated on a first come, first served basis. If seating is available for an exchange, a comparable seating location will be offered. If no comparable seating remains, patron may be offered an upgraded seat location, however, the patron will be responsible for paying the difference for the upgrade should they choose to make the exchange.

• Single Game Accessible Seating: Patrons who require wheelchair and companion seating and plan to acquire Caesars Superdome tickets for Saints games via secondary markets (e.g., SeatGeek, Ticket Exchange) should confirm the seating they are planning on acquiring is located in a wheelchair and companion seating section before acquiring/purchasing. Patrons may contact the Saints ticket office at 504-731-1700 or at tickets@saints.nfl.com to confirm if any seats they plan to acquire are actually located in a wheelchair and companion section before acquiring.
  • For more information, please contact the New Orleans Saints Ticket Office at (504) 731-1700 or at tickets@saints.nfl.com.

Companion Seating

Due to limited availability, one companion in an adjacent seat may accompany each persons with disabilities. In some sections, the companion seat may be a folding chair to accommodate that particular location. For more information on companion seating, please visit our Guests with Disabilities page.

Thank you so much!

Not sure how your dad gets around, wheelchair or crutches, but if he is not wheel chair bound, go to the view from the seats and see if Section 503 row 4 on the aisle works. You ride the escalator up and walk thru the portal and the seats are to your immediate left. No climbing stairs. It’s going to be hard to seat 8 together but I have four together on the aisle.

Not sure how your dad gets around, wheelchair or crutches, but if he is not wheel chair bound, go to the view from the seats and see if Section 503 row 4 on the aisle works. You ride the escalator up and walk thru the portal and the seats are to your immediate left. No climbing stairs. It’s going to be hard to seat 8 together but I have four together on the aisle.
Aw thanks all of this information is super helpful. So he's got an prosthetic leg but he's also 6'2 or 6'3 so yeah we were talking about an isle seat. This is so helpful. Thank you so much!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom