Taysom Hill needs Cam Newton (20 Viewers)

Reaction score
Taysom Hill created a position.

There’s not many like him but it is a real thing. Hills skill set is so impactful to this offense , Yet one man’s body cannot hold up to the demanding beating it takes to last the season , let alone a playoff push.

Just as bad as losing an Eric McCoy , I feel it hurts us equally when Taysoms not available.

I’ve got a terrible idea 💡

🤔 Can we kick the tires on Cam Newton?

Not to throw or backup Carr. But for 4th and 1 , for QB sweeps attacking the C Gap behind Fuaga.

Because he’s a matchup nightmare anywhere you put him.

Because he’s free and doesn’t want to hang his cleats up yet. Because we need an energy guy offensively.

Because he keeps Taysom Hill Healthy and we are a much stronger team with Taysom Hill active.

Can you imagine a Taysom Hill QB sweep with a pitch option for Cam with Shaheed going deep?

I’m letting my inner Madden GM out today. Let me live a bit

Taysom Hill created a position.

There’s not many like him but it is a real thing. Hills skill set is so impactful to this offense , Yet one man’s body cannot hold up to the demanding beating it takes to last the season , let alone a playoff push.

Just as bad as losing an Eric McCoy , I feel it hurts us equally when Taysoms not available.

I’ve got a terrible idea 💡

🤔 Can we kick the tires on Cam Newton?

Not to throw or backup Carr. But for 4th and 1 , for QB sweeps attacking the C Gap behind Fuaga.

Because he’s a matchup nightmare anywhere you put him.

Because he’s free and doesn’t want to hang his cleats up yet. Because we need an energy guy offensively.

Because he keeps Taysom Hill Healthy and we are a much stronger team with Taysom Hill active.

Can you imagine a Taysom Hill QB sweep with a pitch option for Cam with Shaheed going deep?

I’m letting my inner Madden GM out today. Let me live a bit
Just let Cam do this at the goal line. Lol

Newton wouldn't even fight to recover his own fumble, you think he'd give his body in the many ways Taysom does? Taysom is unique. You just don't create Taysom's. Either someone has that drive and talent or they don't. Coaching only matters if they have the tools and attitude to begin with. There is a reason we haven't seen many players like Tayom. There's a bigger reason we've never a "joker" type player who's done it better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom