Ted Lasso (1 Viewer)

I loved this show and I'm stoked that there are at least 2 more seasons coming. Great cast, funny as hell, and yes, it does make you feel good.

I watched it awhile back and definitely enjoyed it. I'd likely do a one month sub and catch it all at once going forward though. Currently on a free year of AppleTV+ that came with my iPhone.

Is anyone else watching this on Apple TV? If not, you're missing one of the absolute best tv shows I've seen in the last five years and probably the one everyone needs during these times. Do yourself a favor and grab the Apple trial and enjoy.

is there not a thread on this? If not I’m surprised.

My only complaint is that it’s too short. I want more Ted Lasso.

I watched it awhile back and definitely enjoyed it. I'd likely do a one month sub and catch it all at once going forward though. Currently on a free year of AppleTV+ that came with my iPhone.
I have free year that came with my Apple TV.

(4th ATV if you count the gen 1 and the one that was stolen)

I have free year that came with my Apple TV.

(4th ATV if you count the gen 1 and the one that was stolen)

Do you know if you can cash in more than one? I’m going to be upgrading my iPad eventually, and those come with a free year as well.

I haven’t been bothered to look it up until now. They do state (as expected) it’s one “per family”

I found myself waiting for the other shoe to drop in terms of a character flaw and a misstep/mistake to happen because tortured personalities are standard fare for entertainment these days and it was so refreshing to watch a genuinely good character such as Ted Lasso... I thought he might sleep with his boss or his player's GF or something and in the end, he's just a good guy with a broken heart.

I loved this show.

I found myself waiting for the other shoe to drop in terms of a character flaw and a misstep/mistake to happen because tortured personalities are standard fare for entertainment these days and it was so refreshing to watch a genuinely good character such as Ted Lasso... I thought he might sleep with his boss or his player's GF or something and in the end, he's just a good guy with a broken heart.

I loved this show.

SPOILER ALERT!!!! LOL

But yes, this show is extremely wonderful in every way. I can't wait for season 2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom