The Current Going Rate for Corners and How It Pertains to Paulson Adebo (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score

If Adebo has another solid season, do you think he will paid near the current contract numbers that's shown in the tweet by Schefter?

Pay Adebo now....the price is only going to go up.

Pay Adebo now....the price is only going to go up.
You guys have seen not more of him than me. Is he a true man cover corner? Might not matter. I have seen a lot of Tyson Campbell over here in Jax and I don’t think he’s a first line man cover corner and he got paid.

Chase young takes priority. Love Adebo but we haven’t had an edge like this since prim Cam

If he repeats what he did last season, then he’s for sure getting paid. He played a lot better than I thought he would.

I'd love to keep all of the good players, but I can't see the Saints paying Adebo unless they trade Latt. Having two top of the market corners feels like cap mismanagement to me. Especially with a secondary guru as the head coach.

If the Saints aren't above .500 at the trade deadline, they should consider trading Lattimore, Kamara, Adebo and Young. Truly start the rebuild. Lattimore will be another year older and more expensive. Kamara has the potential to walk for nothing. Adebo is going to command more money than he's worth. If Young stays healthy and puts up even decent numbers, the Saints won't be able to re-sign him next season and he'll walk for nothing. The return should be decent. It will save a ton of future cap. And starting next season with Taylor and Kool-Aid as the CB's is good from a talent and cap management position.

If the Saints aren't above .500 at the trade deadline, they should consider trading Lattimore, Kamara, Adebo and Young. Truly start the rebuild. Lattimore will be another year older and more expensive. Kamara has the potential to walk for nothing. Adebo is going to command more money than he's worth. If Young stays healthy and puts up even decent numbers, the Saints won't be able to re-sign him next season and he'll walk for nothing. The return should be decent. It will save a ton of future cap. And starting next season with Taylor and Kool-Aid as the CB's is good from a talent and cap management position.
No. If Adebo is signed in FA by another team we won’t need to sign his replacement and will get a 3rd round comp pick. Below .500 at mid season in this division and we can still make the playoffs.

We aren’t getting a first round pick for any of those players except Lattimore and he’s not getting traded.

They're certainly have to make a decision between Lattimore and Adebo. If Lattimore can't stay healthy, the decision should be easy.

No. If Adebo is signed in FA by another team we won’t need to sign his replacement and will get a 3rd round comp pick. Below .500 at mid season in this division and we can still make the playoffs.

We aren’t getting a first round pick for any of those players except Lattimore and he’s not getting traded.
We wouldn’t get a first for Latt either.

Chase young takes priority. Love Adebo but we haven’t had an edge like this since prim Cam

What has Chase Young proven when the games count?

I absolutely am hoping Young finally lives up to his potential here, but Adebo has already proven he can play at a high level against elite wide receivers. Saying Young takes priority over Adebo when the entire league is still waiting for Young to arrive is a bit ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom