The Knicks Are The Most Annoying Fanbase (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Say what you want about the Cowboys. They at least make the playoffs every few years.
Say what you want about the Lakers. But they have upped their championship count.
But in my opinion, the most annoying fanbase is the NY Knicks. Nothing they have done warrants their coverage. They had a good run in the 90s, but they lost in the Finals. Twice!
Next year will mark 50 years since the last Knicks championship. A half century!
And you can’t even consider their 2 titles in ‘70 and ‘73 as full championships because the ABA was operating at the same time.
Their championships are modern day conference titles.

NY and LA will be "relevant" and get coverage no matter because they're home to most media companies. Oh, and their fan bases are arrogant and believe they deserve to win because they're NY and LA.

And you can’t even consider their 2 titles in ‘70 and ‘73 as full championships because the ABA was operating at the same time.

I disagree. There is not an asterisk in the world that gets applied to those titles or any NBA title between 1967-1976.

I disagree. There is not an asterisk in the world that gets applied to those titles or any NBA title between 1967-1976.
The Pacers also claim a world title from the ABA during both of the Knicks’ championship seasons.

I think the Pacers won 3 or 4 titles in the ABA with Mel Daniels, George McGinniss and Coach Slick Leonard.

And hail the ABA New Orleans Buccaneers! Gerald Go Go Govan, Steve "Snapper" Jones, Doug Moe, Larry Brown, Red Robbins and the others.

I grew up on the Tulane campus, so I saw Buccaneer and Jazz games at Loyola Field House.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom