The mentor of Drew Brees and...Rex? (1 Viewer)

Hopefully this dude isn't taking credit for Rex's development...I think I'd be trying to keep my name off of that.........

Careful - Grossman might surprise you. If this dude is on and has time, advantage Chicago.

Careful - Grossman might surprise you. If this dude is on and has time, advantage Chicago.

I'm tired of hearing that if a such and such QB has time he is UNSTOPABLE! Isn't that EVERY qb in the NFL? We used to say this all the time about Aaron Brooks! That being said I think Rex and Brees are very similiar if you compare the early parts of their careers, the only question is will it start click for Rex like it did for Brees.

I think Brees is awesome. I think Rex can do some really special things. He has a cannon - and if he can see the field is very accurate. I'm not too worried about our passing game. I think our Wr's are way underrated - Berrian catches nearly everything - Moose has experience and usually good hands across the middle and on 3rd down - then we have Rashied Davis who has made huge plays for us this year - plus Desmond Clark, who when he actually gets the ball always impresses.
Bears!

I'm still lost on Grossman, but that's mostly because I haven't watched him enough. But comparing QB ratings is really misleading. Brees never had an o-line nor consistent weapons (except LT) when he was in SD his first 3 years, at least not what Rex has, and they still post similar ratings?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom