Saints The Old Head Stars are losing a step!!! (5 Viewers)

Young man's game.. it's painfully evident Cam, Tyrann and Davis have lost some steps are they becoming liabilities
Sadly they are not becoming liabilities, they are fully realized liabilities and offenses are targeting them to exploit those liabilities.

Love them as people - but as players they are way past the stage of being every down players are over.

Young man's game.. it's painfully evident Cam, Tyrann and Davis have lost some steps are they becoming liabilities
I think Mathieu has played pretty well for most of the year. He doesn't need to have top speed, he needs to have great instincts that I think he still has. We have nearly no depth behind him and the dropoff is crazy.

Davis has clearly lost a step this year but there is no depth behind him either.

Cam is done.

I'm not ready to put those guys out to pasture just yet.

Cam has lost something but Davis and Mathieu are both playing through injuries and that's not easy at the NFL level.

Guys get battered and bruised and beat up playing football and even though they don't show up on injury reports it doesn't mean they are 100%.

The way the season is going this will be very interesting. I think we will know where we stand with the older guys. I think it may be time to find their replacements sooner rather than later. Will that happen with Mickey and his excuses probably not but it needs to be done.

I believe they still have a little game in the tank. It may not be much but it’s there just a bit slower.😬 They would make great mentors.

The way the season is going this will be very interesting. I think we will know where we stand with the older guys. I think it may be time to find their replacements sooner rather than later. Will that happen with Mickey and his excuses probably not but it needs to be done.
The problem is where do you start. We need replacements or depth at almost every position. We only have so many draft picks and a crappy cap situation. Dang, we’re screwed! 😩 It’s gonna take a couple of years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom