The Suns (1 Viewer)

Reaction score

How was that a blowout game or running up the score? At one point in the 4th, the Suns were outscoring them by way more than the 2 points they ended up outscoring them in the 4th and had come back to be within 1 point. So all in all a very close game from the get go. I suppose the next 2 games with the Suns are going to be very chippy.

I’m curious as to why Jose Alavarado sprinted off the court and down the hall, presumably to the locker room. I understand he and CP3 were the ones who initiated that scuffle, but it seemed odd to see him sprint out of there like that.

When the Bulls finally vanquished the Bad Boy Pistons in the 90s and eliminated them in the playoffs, Isaiah Thomas and his cronies left he court before the game was over so they wouldn’t have to congratulate them. Leaders don’t like being toppled. Maybe the Suns don’t like that theres a new sheriff in town.

Just looking at Suns Reddit and you’d swear they’d won four championships by the way they talk about other franchises.

IIRC, weren't the Suns little Bs last in the playoff series last season, especially Ayton?
After we beat them on the road in game 2 the whole bunch of them whined nonstop about not getting calls and sure as could be they got a lot of whistles in game 3. I expect they’ll be moaning and groaning today trying to get the same for tomorrow afternoon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom