There's Something Missing Tonight... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The Obligatory "Why isn't Danny Clark Starting Thread"...

Just wanted to give a shout out to Simoneau and the rest of the LB corps on a great game played. They held Tiki down and didn't give up any big plays to Shockey (I know he helped a bit with some drops but anyhow...).

I saw Sim flying around on some plays. The "snow patrol" played well, CONGRATSSS!!!!

And I haven't heard anything about Donnie Edwards in a long time. We are gonna sign him any day, right? J/K but are people still thinking we will sign him in the offseason?

Oh wait til tomorrow. We will see it, and then we will see the "I'm worried about this next game", and "emotional letdowns" etc. It usually starts on Monday's after a win. If we lose it is on Sunday. It's like clockwork.

Oh wait til tomorrow. We will see it, and then we will see the "I'm worried about this next game", and "emotional letdowns" etc. It usually starts on Monday's after a win. If we lose it is on Sunday. It's like clockwork.

I guess its better than the "so who looks good in the draft" or "Aaron brooks smiles too much" posts.

I still wouldnt mind getting Donnie Edwards. One thing that I think Hazlett had right was the concept that you can not have enough good football players. You never can tell who will get injured or just decide never to report to camp.

Congrats to the D this week well played.

Simmy had 2 tackles. He has all the heart in the world, but is a liability out there.

His hustle is as good as anyones though. An upgrade at MLB next year would improve an already good defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom