Things to do in Nashville! (1 Viewer)

nolaswede

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Leaving for Nashville today for a guys’ trip. We are gonna see Metallica tomorrow and there will some adult beverages this weekend. Haven’t been back in Nashville since my freshman year in College (1999) and looking for some advice.

We are staying downtown and we won’t be hitting any museums this trip! Any cool bars that we can’t miss? Good restaurants? We plan on going to a nice steakhouse on Friday, but otherwise open visit anything from dive bars to upscale wine bars.

Need to try and forget about Sunday so hopefully this weekend will help!

Do the Johnny Cash museum (it's right downtown) and cool as hell. Then just stroll Broadway. It's like a MUCH cleaner version of Bourbon St. Since Nashville is the Bachelorette Party capitol of the world, you guys should have plenty of fun.

I'll be there.

There is a Metallica get together tonight at The Cobra in east nashville.
I'll be wearing a metallica waffle house shirt and sevendust hoodie, if you see me come say hey.
We can pour one out for the black and gold.

As far as stuff to do directly downtown:
  • Beercade - right next to bridgestone. It's an arcade where all the games are free as long as you're drinking.
  • Bourbon street blues and boogie bar - In printer's alley. Want to take a trip back to Nola for a while? Head to this place. Most of the bands playing are from Frenchmen street. Killer food and great drinks.
  • The Flying Saucer - Perfect pre-show stop. It's off to itself and within walking distance of Bridgestone. Great beer selection and away from the craziness that is broadstreet.

Things To Do in Denver When You’re Dead

What a classic.

I'll be there.

There is a Metallica get together tonight at The Cobra in east nashville.
I'll be wearing a metallica waffle house shirt and sevendust hoodie, if you see me come say hey.
We can pour one out for the black and gold.

As far as stuff to do directly downtown:
  • Beercade - right next to bridgestone. It's an arcade where all the games are free as long as you're drinking.
  • Bourbon street blues and boogie bar - In printer's alley. Want to take a trip back to Nola for a while? Head to this place. Most of the bands playing are from Frenchmen street. Killer food and great drinks.
  • The Flying Saucer - Perfect pre-show stop. It's off to itself and within walking distance of Bridgestone. Great beer selection and away from the craziness that is broadstreet.

Good stuff, we might have to check it out. The rest of the crew arrives later tonight so will see what we can figure out.

Since they are not coming to NOLA area I’m actually thinking about using money that I was going to use on SB instead on a Metallica concert. Looking at the different venues now.

Yeah, I just canceled might flight to ATL so don’t feel too bad about this trip!

Too late for you to get a reservation, but for anyone planning to go in the future go eat at Husk. Guy I worked with for a while moved to nashville to work there for a few years and I made it up there to check him out and the place is indeed worth the hype. He's moved on now and is exec at his own spot, but Husk is very very solid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom