This is why i love our Forum!! (1 Viewer)

ASaintFerLife

A Shining light of Truth
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
So surfing through Bears main forums, for one the language is brutal, and 2 the consensus is they will lose very easily to us.

I try to read what they are saying but the F'bombs is staggering.

So I hope Kamara and company smashes them!

I dont mind swear words, but being aggressive or belligerent really makes the internet frustrating sometimes. I love that we have a great community here, and I'm (mostly) proud of how we conduct ourselves when thinking about opponents fans reading our forum

Yes if you could post some links to bears forums that would be great. The locker sticky is from years ago and several of those links are no longer in existence. A testament to Saints Report as its stronger than ever after many years.

So surfing through Bears main forums, for one the language is brutal, and 2 the consensus is they will lose very easily to us.

I try to read what they are saying but the F'bombs is staggering.

So I hope Kamara and company smashes them!

I dunno, I like this forum ok and the overall information is good (thanks to a great deal of media consolidation) but the censorship is pretty heavy handed here. I mean, it's a football fan forum, not a sewing circle. I don't see the issue with saying "that's an idiotic position" or "what a mentally challenged stance", provided someone's not overtly flaming or cyber stalking.

EDIT: Oh, wow. My r word got auto-changed to "mentally challenged". Case in point, I guess.

Last edited:
It doesnt matter who the opponents are, these are professional players playing at a very high caliber, they play to win ( except for the eagles). Cant downplay your opponents.

I dunno, I like this forum ok and the overall information is good (thanks to a great deal of media consolidation) but the censorship is pretty heavy handed here. I mean, it's a football fan forum, not a sewing circle. I don't see the issue with saying "that's an idiotic position" or "what a mentally challenged stance", provided someone's not overtly flaming or cyber stalking.

EDIT: Oh, wow. My r word got auto-changed to "mentally challenged". Case in point, I guess.
How to unintentionally disprove your point

We have great moderators on this forum. Most of our fans are intelligent and understand football also....sometimes we get emotional which is understandable but we keep it together.

I can’t stand forums where they just drop F bombs, S bombs 💣 on a constant basis. This is a family friendly site and is intelligent also.

Agreed! The mods make this forum their life and their love for the saints and the saints community shines through daily....
....keeping us civil (even when our tempers flair), dignified (when we are throwing tantrums), and respectful (when we all have differing opinions). Thank you Saints Report and thank you SR community (whether aware or not, this is my extended family!)

Exactly what I expect from an awful fan base like they have. Here we respect each other and don’t need to curse to get our point through.

I love The Who dat Nation

I would love our forum a lot more if people would post the links to what they were talking about so we could see what they were talking about.

It's just as easy, if not easier, to Google their forum and click on any random thread. Most of it is about how bad Nagy and/or Pace are, with the occasional cursing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom