Thoughts on UFDA individuals….. (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Only 2 I watched play during the season last year was Abram Smith and Smoke Monday.

I also know Lucas Krull well as he was a Gator for a few seasons before Pitt last season…..watching him in every game for a few seasons.

Nothing very in depth here….just really liked Abram as a physical runner…..and Smoke was a fiery and aggressive player. I remember he got tossed from the GA ( or was it Bama) game for a hit. And their D was quite exposed with him out.

Krull did nothing at UF while there, he was behind Pitts of course…..but rarely made any impact when he did see the field.

Really hoping some here know about the more obscure college guys…..

Thanks!!!

I think krull might turn out to be very good. He just wasn’t used much but has good hands and has a good ras score so he has the potential. Plays with aggression reminds me of shockey but it might take a few years

Watched the Pickett Pro Day and wondered who the beast was that was catching his throws, now I know it was Krull. Don't know how he will turn out but he looks the part!

Krull is fast and athletic.

That last UF team he was on had Van Jefferson, Pitts and Toney…..so maybe there just wasn’t a lot of options for him.

He definitely had good energy and wasn’t afraid to block.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom