Three Sehawks placed on IR (1 Viewer)

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
RB Chris Henry G Pitts and TE Baker.... We are not the only ones with injuries. Time to step up or go home!

There 3 injuries are to scrubs. Ours are to our 3 best young players.

Ours are to two players that weren't on our superbowl winning team and one player that didn't start last year. Do I want them to be available yes. But I think we can win without them. Jenkins is maybe our best defensive player but the drop off is not as big as if Vilma or W. Smith would be out. Shockey and Thomas can make up for Graham. I also really want to see Reggie get his shot at being a real running back because I personally think he can be.

Pitts and Baker weren't going to play anyway and don't know how much an impact Henry would've made

A sports guy from a Seattle radio station said the effect would be minimimal because their O Line sucks anyway and they don't use their TE's that much and there are three that have been interchangeable all year. I don't think the RB was discussed.

Pitts and Baker weren't going to play anyway and don't know how much an impact Henry would've made

Losing Baker is really the only kind of bad one out of the bunch, as we like to run a lot of double TE sets, and that only leaves us with two remaining on the roster. Pitts would have been nice to have had for depth. Henry was on the practice squad so he would not have been on the field

Losing Baker is really the only kind of bad one out of the bunch, as we like to run a lot of double TE sets, and that only leaves us with two remaining on the roster. Pitts would have been nice to have had for depth. Henry was on the practice squad so he would not have been on the field

The radio guy I heard really seemed like he loves to badmouth the Seahawks. I don't know how you guys take it.

Screw the Seahawks Im worried about the Bears and being able to get a balanced offense against their great Defense. Now they are just going to follow Atlanta's lead and Blitz Drew 30+ times a game. We needed Ivory.

The radio guy I heard really seemed like he loves to badmouth the Seahawks. I don't know how you guys take it.

You know here in South Alaska as we refer to it, we are always getting bad mouthed for something or another. Whether it be rain, suicide rates, coffee, etc. We're pretty used to it. A lot of the sports guys around here are pretty bi-polar as well, they hate you one minute, love you the next.

Screw the Seahawks Im worried about the Bears and being able to get a balanced offense against their great Defense. Now they are just going to follow Atlanta's lead and Blitz Drew 30+ times a game. We needed Ivory.

So just curious you're not at all worried about the team that beat the team you say you're worried about in their house? I understand being confident, and yep you beat us pretty soundly the first time, but Ivory was a huge part of the reason why.

So just curious you're not at all worried about the team that beat the team you say you're worried about in their house? I understand being confident, and yep you beat us pretty soundly the first time, but Ivory was a huge part of the reason why.

Its all about strengths and weakness. There are aspects of the Seahawks to fear. Their run defense is not one of those aspects as I believe you guys rank 21st in the league in rush defense. My post is in regard to our significant injury and how that pertains to our getting back to the Superbowl. The Bears run defense (ranked 2nd in the league)is the first thing that pops in my mind so sorry to hurt your feelings on that.

Its all about strengths and weakness. There are aspects of the Seahawks to fear. Their run defense is not one of those aspects. My post is in regard to our significant injury and how that pertains to our getting back to the Superbowl. The Bears run defense is the first thing that pops in my mind so sorry to hurt your feelings on that.

No worries, and no hurt feelings, just was curious about the reasoning. I will agree our run defense is not what it once was at the start of the season. The season ending injury to Red Bryant really messed us up bad. The Bears are indeed good.

One thing to add to the discussion is that we were without Colin Cole the first time we played. He is someone that we depend on to plug up the middle. We lost him for six games, and it has also really skewed our stats against the run.

Those are scrubs for the Hawks...We got some major hitters that is hurt for this game and maybe longer...This game want be no cake walk against the Hawks.

Its all about strengths and weakness. There are aspects of the Seahawks to fear. Their run defense is not one of those aspects as I believe you guys rank 21st in the league in rush defense. My post is in regard to our significant injury and how that pertains to our getting back to the Superbowl. The Bears run defense (ranked 2nd in the league)is the first thing that pops in my mind so sorry to hurt your feelings on that.

It's now the postseason. All teams are 0-0, and everyone is tied for first in every category.

we will be fortunate if we have a runniing game for Seattle to stop.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom