Thursday early practice report: perfect attendance again (1 Viewer)

tenor.gif

If we can keep all of our weapons playing the rest of the season, the sky is the limit.
There's no doubt that a healthy Saints team can win against any opponent. Our team just can't allow themselves to take any team lightly. With only one winning record team left on our schedule, the scenario is ripe to have an overconfident letdown against some of these teams. I just hope our Saints keep the pedal to the medal in all phases of the game!

I'm so ready for the second half of this season!!! :9:

If we can keep all of our weapons playing the rest of the season, the sky is the limit.
There's no doubt that a healthy Saints team can win against any opponent. Our team just can't allow themselves to take any team lightly. With only one winning record team left on our schedule, the scenario is ripe to have an overconfident letdown against some of these teams. I just hope our Saints keep the pedal to the medal in all phases of the game!

I'm so ready for the second half of this season!!! :9:

Umm, those non-winning teams records can be VERY misleading!

I wouldn't sleep on SF (thankfully they have a lot of injuries), Minn, and Atlanta twice.

And the Kitties nearly took us to overtime in the Dome if not for a sack of Teddy followed by that 65 yd FG attempt that just barely came up short!

Yep this league is not about records but rather match ups. We matched up well against Tampa, Chargers and Bears. San Francisco, Atlanta and Denver are not good matchups for us. I like us against SF because they are broke right now. Atlanta is a division game so throw out the record. I think that is going to be a hard fought game. It’s likely a shoot out. Mile High against that fast defense is going to be a tough game. Minnesota is always a difficult match up.

Games against Carolina, Philly and KC are good match ups for us.

none of them are easy and to think someone is going to roll over is how overconfident teams get beat. If Saints are focused they can beat them all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom