Tigers tickets (1 Viewer)

davy17c

Vive l'Ecosse Libre
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Where do I start to look for tickets for lsu- Georgia game? I’m over with my daughter for that weekend and as the saints have a bye week I’m hoping to get to tiger stadium but have no idea where’s best to start looking for tickets. Any help is appreciated.

I'd say stubhub or ticketmaster. Or you could try the ticket exchange on TD.

Thanks, had a look on stubhub, there’s a few for sale but they start at over $200 each, is that the usual price for these?

Sadly I've never been to a Tiger game and I really don't know.

I can’t access the US ticketmaster site because of my location and the lsu site is sending me to stub hub. $400 is a bit over my budget. Will have to wait til closer the time and see. Thanks for taking the time.

Been invited to go tailgating so might just do that and watch the game somewhere.

I can’t access the US ticketmaster site because of my location and the lsu site is sending me to stub hub. $400 is a bit over my budget. Will have to wait til closer the time and see. Thanks for taking the time.

Been invited to go tailgating so might just do that and watch the game somewhere.

Tailgating is the best part! :D

$400 is steep. If you really want to go to the game, there's normally tickets available from somebody on campus while partying. Of course, it's Georgia....so more folk may want to attend that one. I still think you can get some good seats for about half of what stubhub is asking.

Tailgating is the best part! :D

$400 is steep. If you really want to go to the game, there's normally tickets available from somebody on campus while partying. Of course, it's Georgia....so more folk may want to attend that one. I still think you can get some good seats for about half of what stubhub is asking.

I kinda thought that, stubhub is always the same, thought I’d get them for half that price.

Def going tailgating with KOS, looking forward to that.

It's UGA. Chances are that prices will go up unless they start losing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom