Tim Quarterman received payment while at LSU (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Well thats not good for business. LSU's program is making a solid turn around under Will Wade. I wonder how much this will hurt them.

Former LSU basketball player Tim Quarterman received a payment of $16,000 when he was a junior at the school, according to a Yahoo.com report that detailed large-scale payments made to dozens of current and former college basketball players.

The report also listed former LSU basketball player Jarell Martin as receiving a loan for $52,000, although it is not clear if he was still a student at the school at the time.

The report cited bank records belonging to former NBA agent Andy Miller obtained during the discovery period of a federal investigation that has thus far led to the arrests of four former college basketball assistant coaches. The report does not directly implicate LSU, former coach Johnny Jones or anybody on his staff.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2018/02/tim_quarterman_payment_report.html#incart_2box

What's sad is that the team was bad despite paying Quarterman. Makes Jones look even worse.

Wasn’t Jones the assistant under Dale Brown that paid Lester Earl money back in the 90s?

Arizona: Hold my beer

also updated bracket

DWxiBvpWsAAVzaz.jpg

My son went to UMD, great school (academically) but their basketball program has to be the leader of producing almost good enough players (for the NBA):

Diamond Stone, Melo Trimble, DJ Strawberry, Keith Booth, Mike Jones, Nik Caner-Medley, Laron Profit, Lonny Baxter, Johnny Rhodes, Dez Wells in the past, to name just a few. And their current team has 3 really good college players who probably won't make an impact or even make the NBA (Kevin Heurter, Anthony Cowen and Bruno Fernandez)....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom