Time to get some guys back from Injury and make a run (15 Viewers)

Reaction score
Can someone give me an update on Will Harris and Werner on defense ? Was Harris put on IR ? Those 2 would help our defense. On offense, I’m hoping Taysom and Ruiz can come back this weekend and Carr should be back next weekend and Marquez Scantling should help and I expect McCoy should be back to start December. It’s all about being healthy at the right time and going on a run. I’m trying to remain positive and anything is possible.

Can someone give me an update on Will Harris and Werner on defense ? Was Harris put on IR ? Those 2 would help our defense. On offense, I’m hoping Taysom and Ruiz can come back this weekend and Carr should be back next weekend and Marquez Scantling should help and I expect McCoy should be back to start December. It’s all about being healthy at the right time and going on a run. I’m trying to remain positive and anything is possible.
Admire the optimism. I remember when the weight of the world (and being a saints fan) hadn’t crushed my spirit.

It would be truly historic if we did go on a run and somehow make playoffs, but the math says it won’t happen. No team has ever lost 5 straight and made the playoffs. Just hard to see us being the team of destiny that breaks that trend. We just don’t have the horses.

Admire the optimism. I remember when the weight of the world (and being a saints fan) hadn’t crushed my spirit.

It would be truly historic if we did go on a run and somehow make playoffs, but the math says it won’t happen. No team has ever lost 5 straight and made the playoffs. Just hard to see us being the team of destiny that breaks that trend.
We made a late run last year and ended up tied with Tampa and they held the tie breaker and won the division. I think we can still get back in control. I believe the injuries really has thrown us off and it has hurt our new OC with what he wants to do. Having Taysom, Ruiz and Carr back will help a whole lot. Werner and Harris would help our defense also.

We made a late run last year and ended up tied with Tampa and they held the tie breaker and won the division. I think we can still get back in control. I believe the injuries really has thrown us off and it has hurt our new OC with what he wants to do. Having Taysom, Ruiz and Carr back will help a whole lot. Werner and Harris would help our defense also.
See I’m in this boat but very cautious at the same time.

Yes... It's the injuries...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom