Titans CB Caleb Farley to remain on PUP, miss week 1 vs Saints (1 Viewer)

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
“Farley has been on the physically unable to perform list all summer because of a back injury. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Farley will remain on that list through the cut to 53 players, which means that he will miss at least the first four games of the regular season.“

Their secondary was trash last season. There’s no reason that Derek Carr and Co. shouldn’t show out in the dome opener.
Yes there is, if the Titans' get pressure via their line or blitzing then we are in trouble. I hope our line can gel quick and play well.

Their secondary was trash last season. There’s no reason that Derek Carr and Co. shouldn’t show out in the dome opener.
I hope you're right. I don't know much about the Titans so I wouldn't know.
Hopefully we can win at least two, (preferably all three), of the games without Kamara.
Let's go!

We should win that Titans game handedly unless DHop has a 2010s style game out of no where. Henry is great but 1 dimensional - a dimension we are typically good at shutting down.

If we don't then this season is in big trouble. The Titans have top 5 pick potential this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom