Saints Today is my birthday, all i want is a Saints win Sunday. (1 Viewer)

So apparently there's a lot of birthdays today and tomorrow. I'm curious, how was having your birthday so close to Christmas?

So apparently there's a lot of birthdays today and tomorrow. I'm curious, how was having your birthday so close to Christmas?

Close to Christmas is good, people buy stuff and there are sales. My birthday is after Christmas and New Years when people are broke and 2 of my other brothers birthday are within 2 weeks. Which means that after everyone was broke, there are 3 birthdays week after week in January. Yeah, those birthdays were pretty small compared to others.

My best friend's birthday was on Christmas Day - he hated it! (He felt ripped off by folk not giving him presents for BOTH occasions!)

Happy Birthday. Saints made history on my birthday a few years back. January 4th, 2014. Saints won their first road playoff game in franchise history against Philly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom