Top 15 Team Power Rankings for Week 14 (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Check out the latest edition of the Sports Talk 365 Top 15 Team Power Rankings for 2020. It was another week of shakeups and upsets during the 2020 season.

Please tell me you didn't leave Pittsburgh ahead of us?

Let me see...

Ok, wow, quite the opposite.

I have Pittsburgh at 7.

Chiefs
Saints
Bills
Packers
Rams
Browns
Steelers
Seahawks
Dolphins
Colts
Titans
Vikings
Ravens
Bucs
Redskins

Last edited:
Check out the latest edition of the Sports Talk 365 Top 15 Team Power Rankings for 2020. It was another week of shakeups and upsets during the 2020 season.

Is that # 2 with Taysom at QB or # 2 with the expectation that Drew will be back this week?

The Steelers’ drop was too precipitous.

Look at it this way: Can you envision ANY scenario where you would have a #10 jump to the top spot? If not, then logic would have them at least in the top five.

Remember: The Saints were 1-2 going into Week 4. Yet you drop the Steelers to #10 after their lone setback.

The Wildcard Giants beat the 18-0 Patriots.

Too far of a drop, IMO.

:gosaints:

Wow you really dropped those Steelers. My neighbor is a Steelers fan and he wouldn't disagree with you. He's been complaining hard about how poor they've been playing before that game. He said if you told him a team was going to lose one of their games because they shot themselves in the foot he would bet on it being the Steelers. Said he gets the opposite feeling with the Saints.

A lot of rankings have been keeping them out the #1 spot because of it. I haven't checked the rankings around the media but I bet a bunch of people have been waiting to drop them.

My only thought is that they still haven't been able to play a complete game but have been winning. They aren't tapping out on talent they just can't put it together. If they do manage to get it cleaned up they might peak at the perfect time.

Look at it this way: Can you envision ANY scenario where you would have a #10 jump to the top spot? If not, then logic would have them at least in the top five.

Remember: The Saints were 1-2 going into Week 4. Yet you drop the Steelers to #10 after their lone setback.

Too far of a drop, IMO.

Steelers downfall will be due to their propensity to pass the ball way more than running the ball. They have become a pass happy offense and do not run the ball very well for a 11-1 team!

Too far of a drop, IMO.

I had the undefeated Steelers #3 last week. So they dropped 4 spots in my poll.

Who imagined the Bills, Browns, and Dolphins in top ten in the same season?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom