Top Remaining Free Agents (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
With training camps across the league starting up this week look for some of the names on this list to start disappearing from this list, and look for some of the names on this list to disappear from the NFL.

I wouldn’t say that I am the NFL expert that I once was, however I wonder if any of these guys take a year off and rehab like OBJ did last year. Prior to OBJ I couldn’t name a guy who was able to take a year off after an injury, and come back to sign a sizable contract, so perhaps that might be one path to take.

There are some legit impact players still out there. I'd love to bring in Clowney and Ngakoue for a look to see about solidifying the Dline. Maybe bring Kwon back for linebacker depth.

There are some legit impact players still out there. I'd love to bring in Clowney and Ngakoue for a look to see about solidifying the Dline. Maybe bring Kwon back for linebacker depth.
Would love to have Yannick,
I missed the fact that PJ was a free agent.
Would love to have PJ back. Injuries will hit and they’ll hit us hard as they always do.

I’ll take:

To go please, no extra sauce needed, and thanks.

I know it is "taboo" but I'd sign Isaiah Rodgers, even knowing you get nothing out of him this season or longer. But, he's young, will be motivated to return, etc. I realize the unspoken NFL collusion will probably prevent any team from doing this, but there's a reason that list is made up of mostly 30+ year old guys.

I know it is "taboo" but I'd sign Isaiah Rodgers, even knowing you get nothing out of him this season or longer. But, he's young, will be motivated to return, etc. I realize the unspoken NFL collusion will probably prevent any team from doing this, but there's a reason that list is made up of mostly 30+ year old guys.
I hadn’t thought about that, but yeah, why not? If Matt Ryan was my quarterback I would place bets on my team too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom