Troy Davis (1 Viewer)

labontefan31

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, first time poster here
I'm a big time Iowa State fan, and I was just wondering if maybe some of you longer saints fans know where I can get a video clip of Troy's lone touchdown as a Saint, or any other footage of him in a Saints uniform.
(I actually can't find any video of the Saints from the 97-99 era) If no one can find it then can you just describe how he did down there, I realize the Saints wern't the best team back then.

Troy Davis tore it up at ISU when he was here and I'm sorry he could'nt make it in the pros. But it would mean so much if I could see the touchdown, thanks.

Troy Davis tore it up at ISU when he was here and I'm sorry he could'nt make it in the pros. But it would mean so much if I could see the touchdown, thanks.

Troy Davis isn't the only good player that fell into a black hole under Ditka.

Good luck finding a clip.

i think most of the archive footage from the ditka error has been incinerated

After the Saints, Troy Davis was playing in the CFL for several years, with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Davis

Mike D. was wrong about Davis. Said he would be another Dalton Hilliard. Not even close.

Man, I remember Troy Davis. I, like a lot of Saints fans, had a lot of high hopes for him. I think he had a 2,000+ yard season in college.

I actually had his jersey. I used to rock the hell out of that thing out here in Atlanta when I first got out here for college. Wish he had a better chance. we sucked so bad back then

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom