U.S. Investigating Michael Flynn For Calls To Russia (1 Viewer)

lapaz

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think Trump will direct the agencies to stop the investigations.

Alan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The calls were in December and were caught as a result of a routine eavesdropping.

US investigating Flynn calls with Russian diplomat - CNNPolitics.com
Ohh look...CNN...hmm maybe I should leave this veiled threat from CNN here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-shot-at-donald-trump/?utm_term=.43768a31d369

"One of the things I think this administration hasn’t figured out yet is that there’s only one television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran and Damascus — and that’s CNN," Zucker said. "The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake."

Newsflash you twit (not anyone here...talking about Zucker) there is a reason they are opening up the press to more sites.

Also...CNN you are FAKE news!

TechDawg09

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-shot-at-donald-trump/?utm_term=.43768a31d369

"One of the things I think this administration hasn’t figured out yet is that there’s only one television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran and Damascus — and that’s CNN," Zucker said. "The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake."

Newsflash you twit (not anyone here...talking about Zucker) there is a reason they are opening up the press to more sites.

Have some alternative facts that you'd like to share?

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Why would intelligence agencies be listening to calls of the president-elect's national security advisor and then leaking such?

Given CNN's recent flimsy story (at best) on the general topic, i call bullcrap

CountWhoDat

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score

The press is SUPPOSED to have an adversarial relationship with the President, regardless of party. Zucker is largely responsible for Trump's rise, so he should really clam up.

CNN is not "FAKE NEWS". CNN is some real news, much of which is thoroughly reported, accompanied by a lot of opinion, commentary and flat out BS. Such is the tenor of any cable TV news in the US.

Meanwhile, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit et al are the opinion, commentary and flat out BS ATTACHED to anything that's factually supported. None are ideal sources of news, but to draw a false equivalence between the two is a trick only a Trumpkin would fall for.

A line from the CNN story:

The Wall Street Journal was first to report that investigators had looked at the calls.
Ah yes, the famed liberal rag WSJ!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom