U2's new album (1 Viewer)

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
released today.... free.... for everyone with an iTunes account.

It crushes. Hard.

:nono:

0-d1d4dcd0-400_zps03536f5c.jpg

:17:

I noticed the album in my iTunes a couple of mornings ago. Never been a U2 fan, and them high jacking my device and wasting precious GB is not going to help matters. I thought Bono had retired off of the $Billions he's made from already disenfranchised Africans being the NWO's mouthpiece...?

I noticed the album in my iTunes a couple of mornings ago. Never been a U2 fan, and them high jacking my device and wasting precious GB is not going to help matters. I thought Bono had retired off of the $Billions he's made from already disenfranchised Africans being the NWO's mouthpiece...?

Your device wasn't hijacked. Apple bought the album as a gift to its customers and put it in the cloud. It only downloaded if you have automatic downloads enabled. Otherwise, you could just stream it from the cloud if you chose to. There was nothing sinister about it.

Your device wasn't hijacked. Apple bought the album as a gift to its customers and put it in the cloud. It only downloaded if you have automatic downloads enabled. Otherwise, you could just stream it from the cloud if you chose to. There was nothing sinister about it.

I think it was a demonstration of the New World Order's power over our technology and even psyche...:popcorn: (guess I ruined that with my lack of tapatalk emote skills yet again)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom