Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ow2cL-pp6p8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes please

:cheer: :worthy:

Now THIS is a terrific title. I'm buying a PS4 just because of this title. All the other stuff that comes with the PS4 is just lagniappe.

Now THIS is a terrific title. I'm buying a PS4 just because of this title. All the other stuff that comes with the PS4 is just lagniappe.

my sources tell me you are getting a Bone and that's all you ever wanted

you are a bad person and a liar

my sources tell me you are getting a Bone and that's all you ever wanted

you are a bad person and a liar

I am neither of those things and speaking to me in this tone perks up the ears of a jolly old elf and directs your name to a certain list of misbehaving scoundrels.

So, basically...

xmas1.jpg

the Nathan Drake collection is pretty good so far...the first one has actually held up nicely

the Nathan Drake collection is pretty good so far...the first one has actually held up nicely
I agree. I never actually played the original. But they did a good job polishing the visuals. The controls are not particularly great, but it was an entertaining game.

I agree. I never actually played the original. But they did a good job polishing the visuals. The controls are not particularly great, but it was an entertaining game.

The first one was by far the worst of the three. Did they improve the story?

2 and 3 were both great, but I did find the controls of the whole series a little wonky. Particularly in the final battle of 2 - that was terrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom