USC vs Nebraska (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
(***Note*** I fully recognize that these community forums are actually worldwide boards where fans of many different teams come to discuss and support their favorites. Should this post contain remarks which may be construed as 'smack' toward certain teams, please remember that I am an LSU homer and any derogatory remarks herein should be considered as purely coincidental.)

Any chance that Nebraska has a realistic chance of knocking off the media darlings of the sports world today?

How it would do my heart good to see a sense of fairness and professionalism incorporated into the college football ranking system. But that simply won't happen unless USC is humbled by an 'also ran' like the Huskers. Then maybe the sports media will begrudgingly vote them back a spot (or two) in the national rankings.

The college football season has already shown itself to be a dream season just due to a pair of 0-2 starts by Michigan and Notre Dame.
The fact that (either) one of those teams will finish the day 0-3 is just icing on the cake!

:D Geaux Tigers! :9:

On one hand I really want to see USC lose so I can see all the talking heads go into shock, but on the other hand I would really like for LSU and USC to stay 1-2 so that we can embarrass them much like Florida did Ohio St last year.

I'm as a big a USC hater there is, but I really don't think Nebraska has much of a shot here. Hope I'm wrong.

Man if 'Braska wins it's a rematch of '03. OU vs LSU

I want USC and LSU staying 1 and 2 so they play the NC game. I love seeing the SEC embarass the rest of the conferences come Jan.

I don't know, I'm not really buying into the OU hype yet. They still have to prove it to me. Beating Miami is not quite enough.

Kind of like most of ya'll, I'll be watching the game tonight with as much anticipation as if one of my own teams were playing, such is my hatred for all things USC after living in Los Angeles for the past few years... I think the Huskers have a chance; I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that they'll bow to USC and their media hype, and God knows I'd love to see them go down- but at the smae time I want to see LSU stay at #2 so they'll stay hungry. I'm kind of torn, but who am I kidding- I want SC to be humiliated...

No, no, no.

I honestly WANT SC and LSU facing each other, undefeated.

I really WANT 3/4 of the BCS pregame show to be dedicated to hyping USC.

I'd really LOVE to see the sports geniuses having to scramble to come up with something to say after the Tigers destroy the Troy-juns.

I'm a SICK PUPPY. :hihi:

I want USC and LSU staying 1 and 2 so they play the NC game. I love seeing the SEC embarass the rest of the conferences come Jan.

On one hand I really want to see USC lose so I can see all the talking heads go into shock, but on the other hand I would really like for LSU and USC to stay 1-2 so that we can embarrass them much like Florida did Ohio St last year.

I with these guys. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom