Vegas line dropped! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
You KNOW what that means! There's been a huge crush of cash on the SAINTS! When Vegas drops a full point this close to the game, there has been a lop-sided amount of money going to whichever team they drop to make the bet more balanced!

To drop a full point with the SAINTS going from 4 1/2 to 3 1/2 FAVS there has been a ton of $'s put on The SAINTS already and as long as that 1/2 point stays, I can't imagine that will effect the flow! I'll take the SAINTS and spot the 3 1/2 all day and if it goes to 3, well, the house will be up for grabs at that point!

For what it's worth, this game will NOT be close! Saints 38-Vikes 14! It's a LOCK! (of course, as I've said, that ball is shaped "funny" and can bounce all sorts of ways, which makes odds makers just that much more amazing to me!)

Isnt it the opposite? a tighter line means the favorite wasnt getting enough money?

edit: beat me to it....

Isnt it the opposite? a tighter line means the favorite wasnt getting enough money?

Yes, that's exactly what it means. Vegas is trying to get more money flowing the Saints direction. Although, some bettors will argue this fact.

Money is on Vikings. Trying to get more money on Saints, so they are lowing the line. Me like, I'm going to lay a ton on the Home boys. Please go lower, maybe like pick em. :)

Well it could be sharps laying money on the Vikings to drive the line down to 3 where they will come back over the top with a bet on the Saints.

It means the public is on the vikings but that is a good thing. The old addage is that you always bet against the public.

Yes, it means betting is on Minnesota. Personally, until we get a better handle on the injuries for both teams, I would not bet on this game.

Drawwing money toward the SAINTS ! Of course! I am totally wrong in my thinking! Lowering the line means $'s going the Vikes way! I'm too excited about it anyway you look at it and I've given up trying to do any work! All I can think about is Sed Ellis lowering the boom on That Purple #4~ or bringing down AP!

Forgive me but know this, the line did shift and a full point is significant with money to be made one way or another!

Vegas thinks the Saints get a W..the betting public does not--that's got to be good for us right?

(not once in 20 years have I won money on a "favored" horse)---with that in mind I'd rather us (Saints) be the underdogs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom