We Can Beat Denver if... (11 Viewers)

syracuse saint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
All of these 4 things happen:

1) We involve Miller in our run game significantly and screen game him a few times.
2) We play TE Holker on 20 snaps and call his number 5 times or more.
3) We practiced and use screen plays, quick slants and run plays that neutralize the blitzes.
4) On obvious passing 3rd downs, we play Kool Aid with safety help instead of Adebo

This plan is tied, of course, to cleaning up the fundamentals on defense.

Thoughts and opinions? List your keys to victory, if you can find any.

Winning one or two games isn't the point. The team's ability to be both competitive and good is what matters.
Unfortunately, our team lacks drive, enthusiasm, and productivity.

Our team lacks discipline and plays sloppy football. Our draft picks are poor, and we are stuck with huge contacts for underperforming players. We are bad at free agency and can't go after good players due to cap issues.

Above all of that, injuries hurt this team and you have a clueless coach more than anything else.

This team is being asked to over come to many things, we are hobbling and lost our starting two receivers on top of what we were already dealing with.

I am not predicting a win or loss, but I am just embracing the underdog role because with our injuries the odds are against us in any game we go into.

Winning one or two games isn't the point. The team's ability to be both competitive and good is what matters.
Unfortunately, our team lacks drive, enthusiasm, and productivity.

Our team lacks discipline and plays sloppy football. Our draft picks are poor, and we are stuck with huge contacts for underperforming players. We are bad at free agency and can't go after good players due to cap issues.

Above all of that, injuries hurt this team and you have a clueless coach more than anything else.
Winning one or two is the point. How do we know this? Because after the 2-0 start, post like yours didn't exist. Winning cures all, and if they suddenly ring off a string of them and put them back into contention, the post will stop again lol

Call Tonya Harding to call her “friend “
I spit out honey stinger crumbs

All of these 4 things happen:

1) We involve Miller in our run game significantly and screen game him a few times.
2) We play TE Holker on 20 snaps and call his number 5 times or more.
3) We practiced and use screen plays, quick slants and run plays that neutralize the blitzes.
4) On obvious passing 3rd downs, we play Kool Aid with safety help instead of Adebo
The 4 things that I listed are things that Payton hasn't seen on film. We all know that CSP attacks team weaknesses and the Bucs showed that blitzing Rattler is the formula. Payton will blitz because that's what his defense does and will blitz some more because KK did nothing to adjust to the blitzes. Kk will need to have an answer for that.

We will need to have some new and creative ways to move the ball. Using Miler and Holker could be the way.

Payton will target Adebo on every 3rd and long play. He knows that he will get a few free first downs if he does that. DA needs to make sure that isn't an option.

I know that this game is a long shot. I'm just trying to breathe some life into tonight's game and not sound like a broken record by repeating the same gloom and doom that we are all feeling.

The 4 things that I listed are things that Payton hasn't seen on film. We all know that CSP attacks team weaknesses and the Bucs showed that blitzing Rattler is the formula. Payton will blitz because that's what his defense does and will blitz some more because KK did nothing to adjust to the blitzes. Kk will need to have an answer for that.

We will need to have some new and creative ways to move the ball. Using Miler and Holker could be the way.

Payton will target Adebo on every 3rd and long play. He knows that he will get a few free first downs if he does that. DA needs to make sure that isn't an option.

I know that this game is a long shot. I'm just trying to breathe some life into tonight's game and not sound like a broken record by repeating the same gloom and doom that we are all feeling.
Adeo would look so much better w/ elite safety play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom