We should have rested all starters (1 Viewer)

Saint Brees

The Seeker
Reaction score
We made a mistake playing our guys. We should have rested players from the start. We had like a 0.0000000001% chance of winning the division and HFA. Should have known Carolina wasn't going to get it done. Not only would our guys have gotten a mini bye week we'd be healthy. Now Jenkins has a messed up knee all because we decided to play against a worthless Tampa Bay team

BS, it wasn't a mistake. There is not a team in the league that would have rested their starters in our position.

woulda, coulda, shoulda.. There is always doubts when you lose. We did it right.

I won't say we should have rested our starters but, we damn sure should've pulled the majority them right after halftime. IMO

I would have rested the starters from the start, unless Carolina took the lead. Then put our starters back in...

Attachments

• Captain-Hindsight-300x169.png
    Captain-Hindsight-300x169.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 89
  • capt-hindsight.jpg
    capt-hindsight.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 82
There isn't a coach in the NFL that would rest starters with a chance to win the division hanging in the balance, no matter how remote the chance.

I would have rested the starters from the start, unless Carolina took the lead. Then put our starters back in...

When this gets out you can kiss any hope you have of becoming a HC in the NFL goodbye.

There isn't a coach in the NFL that would rest starters with a chance to win the division hanging in the balance, no matter how remote the chance.

Have you watched the Panthers this year? They stink so bad when you turn the TV to their game your living room smells like hot garbage until you turn it...

I was in favor of resting them at halftime depending on Atl game. But being that most of the injuries came in the 1st half, it didn't matter. But I woulda rested them as soon as Atl scored 21 pts. Smh at ppl believing Carolina had a fighting chance.

PS Surprised this thread isn't closed yet.

Payton played it right. But this is the NFL. guys get hurt. Hindsight is useless. As the old saying goes, smoke rises, rain falls and **** happens

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom