Week 4 Saints/Falcons Inactives (merged) (1 Viewer)

Man A.T Perry man, at one point I almost had him not making this team. Horrible turnaround from this year from last, minus the injuries which I get but his confidence gotta be at an all time low right now. Hopefully he can shake back.

I don’t really follow their players. Any impactful “outs” for them?
Falcons’ starting Right Tackle Kaleb McGary is Out.
Ex Saints camp player Storm Norton is starting in his place today. Left side of the Saints DL/pass rush should have a really productive game today against Norton.

I’m slowly losing confidence in AT Perry.
I can’t keep defending a guy who can’t see the field

Falcons’ starting Right Tackle Kaleb McGary is Out.
Ex Saints camp player Storm Norton is starting in his place today. Left side of the Saints DL/pass rush should have a really productive game today against Norton.
Yeah like when lane johnson went out? and they still dominated us.

i hope so though

Yeah like when lane johnson went out? and they still dominated us.

i hope so though
Eagles O-Line didn’t dominate the Saints D-Line. Saints DL was getting to Hurts all game in pressures and sacks. Their defense is who gave the Saints offense fits. Lane Johnson isn’t in the defensive unit.

I expect the same outcome of the Saints D-Line feasting against the Falcons OL with or without McGary. Saints offense need to bounce back to get the W.

Man A.T Perry man, at one point I almost had him not making this team. Horrible turnaround from this year from last, minus the injuries which I get but his confidence gotta be at an all time low right now. Hopefully he can shake back.
We were saying much the same thing about Robert Meachem during his first two seasons. Only hope for Perry is for a similar miracle to happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom