NFL 15-12
NCAA 0-1

Deuce
NCAA 0-1

Kewinn89
NFL 1-2
NCAA 0-5

Last edited:
Angels - 2.5 tonight (adjusted run line).

I won't have too many more chances to fade the White Sox this season, so might as well hope for at least one more rough outing from them.

Dallas is a big public play tonight. 77% of the bets and money on the Cowboys and the public has been getting slaughtered this year so far (way worse than last year).

Really hard to ever bet on the Giants, though. Tough game to play.

Dallas is a big public play tonight. 77% of the bets and money on the Cowboys and the public has been getting slaughtered this year so far (way worse than last year).

Really hard to ever bet on the Giants, though. Tough game to play.
Yea it's a Giants or nothing play for me. Not sure if I am playing it or not.

Gonna try to get that goose-egg away from my MLB record (admittedly not a baseball guy at all)......otherwise, I'll have to try to win one during the playoffs.

So, let's try to fade the White Sox again.....they are very close to being on the wrong end of history.

Angels - 1.5

Gonna try to get that goose-egg away from my MLB record (admittedly not a baseball guy at all)......otherwise, I'll have to try to win one during the playoffs.

So, let's try to fade the White Sox again.....they are very close to being on the wrong end of history.

Angels - 1.5

Barring some weird / unforeseen turnaround.......this one will be a loss.

A team with a 24% winning percentage will have managed to win the last 3 games I've faded them in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom