What color are Saints wearing Sunday? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
My wife has different color Brees jerseys and always wants to match what color the Saints are wearing. Do we know yet what color jersey? Thanks.

Just called Saints office. They will wear the white jersey this Sunday. However, I was informed they will wear both white and black jerseys at home this year.

st. dave

i don't recall a offical statement made on that, did you hear that somewhere or are we just going with what they wore in the pre-season?

I read that they will wear white the 1st half of the season at home and black the 2nd half of the season at home.

Just called Saints office. They will wear the white jersey this Sunday. However, I was informed they will wear both white and black jerseys at home this year.

st. dave

Thanks for the clarification St Dave.

If they win, they can even bring back the gold jerseys and black pants ... whatever it takes.

I read that they will wear white the 1st half of the season at home and black the 2nd half of the season at home.

For a second there I thought you were saying they're changing unis at halftime.

I think they will unveil a whole new look.....red helmet, burgundy jersey, teal socks, magenta shoes and mauve pants......

I think most home games will be the white jersey this year....but I wouldn't mind seeing the throwback once this year or heck even the gold jersey.

My wife has different color Brees jerseys and always wants to match what color the Saints are wearing. Do we know yet what color jersey? Thanks.

"Hypothetically.... If I had a wife who wanted to match the team... what color jersey would "she" wear?"

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom