who is this (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Asiodu, K.C.

I was looking at the saints roster and i saw this guy. I know everybody on the saints team and didn't know who this guy was. Can anybody tell me how good he is

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7lu81z2E6pE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7lu81z2E6pE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

WLB, who is a ST guy.

We needed someone to come in after the embarrassment in preseason with our ST disaster.

He did. He did well in ST I suppose and now he made the team because of the Casillas injury most likely.

Yea, I found this thread after having the same question. He was a PS guy that was promoted on the Stl Rams last year for ST play.

I am wondering if they see something in him to develop while he plays ST?

WLB, who is a ST guy.

We needed someone to come in after the embarrassment in preseason with our ST disaster.

He did. He did well in ST I suppose and now he made the team because of the Casillas injury most likely.

Sean Payton said he'll play at SAM when he was signed a few weeks ago.

Thanks for starting this post so that I can finally vent. I wrote this question on the final 53 post last night. Who the hell is this guy? I didn't see him make a play nor was his name called in all of preseason. Come on.......as thin as we are at LB, DL and I think safety.....surly we didn't keep him only for ST????? That would be totally stupid. Yeah we looked bad in preseason, but you won't convince me that this one guy turned it all around for us.....LOL. That crap don't fly. Surly if a guy is good enough, fast enough, strong enough and smart enough to make the final 53 he can be taught to play special teams????? Wow, we need more DL help and LB in my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom