Who's giving the thumbs down to every Antipop post? (1 Viewer)

I think if you go to your USER CP at the top, it shows a summary of your rep gain/neg . Not sure how accurate that is though.

I think if you go to your USER CP at the top, it shows a summary of your rep gain/neg . Not sure how accurate that is though.

It's been going on for days. Someone is just following him around giving him the ole' thumbs down. I think its a playstation kid upset cause he got MW:2 for 360. :idunno: :no:

I've noticed that too. Sad, really. It's been going on for a while, and I'm pretty sure we know who it is.

It's me. He texted me after I bought my 360 and said he was going to kick my *** since I paid for a 360 instead of holding out for a free one like him.

I don't take well to ethreats and I'm going to keep neg repping him until he buys me :beers:

Psh. Halo>Pop

It's me. He texted me after I bought my 360 and said he was going to kick my *** since I paid for a 360 instead of holding out for a free one like him.

I don't take well to ethreats and I'm going to keep neg repping him until he buys me :beers:

Psh. Halo>Pop

Halo is infact better than a cola beverage.

Well, let me tell you a little secret about our friend Mr. Jeff Miller...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom