Wick vs Bourne (1 Viewer)

Choose carefully

• Total voters
Even though I like the Bourne movies better than the Wick movies, I went with John Wick. Only because Bourne's strong suit is disappearing and covert stuff, but if he had to fight head on, Wick would kill him pretty quickly. As long as it's not hand to hand.

Even though I like the Bourne movies better than the Wick movies, I went with John Wick. Only because Bourne's strong suit is disappearing and covert stuff, but if he had to fight head on, Wick would kill him pretty quickly. As long as it's not hand to hand.

What if Bourne has a rolled up magazine?

I chose Bourne because of his ability to improvise. Wick has always had to have access to a safe house and gold coins to acquire weapons. Bourne is able to adapt in different environments. It wasn't an easy choice and I understand why most people are going with Wick.

Wick took on the Russian mafia. Bourne took on the CIA.

I chose Bourne because of his ability to improvise. Wick has always had to have access to a safe house and gold coins to acquire weapons. Bourne is able to adapt in different environments. It wasn't an easy choice and I understand why most people are going with Wick.

Wick improvises as well. There's a library scene in the 3rd one where he takes out a mammoth sized human with a book.

You convinced me. The CIA is the most powerful evil organization in the world with almost unlimited resources.
Of course its just a movie.

Not that I think Wick is dumb, but Bourne is the superior thinker, by a long shot. That, and his tradecraft was off the charts. I think Bourne would find a way to kill Wick before he even gets a shot off.

What if Bourne killed Wick’s dog?
2qoepxhsbx771.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom