Xavier Woods at safety? (update: Now A Viking) (1 Viewer)

I like what N.O has at safety Marcus Williams, Jenkins and Ceedy are a very good group. At this point rather have Ceedy get more reps. Not to mention N.O recently resigned P.J. Anyone added to this group would either just mainly see the bench or take snaps away from Ceedy.

If Saints were to add anyone. Id rather it be Swearinger as he can be had on the cheap and did decent last season in his role.

I’d love to have X and there’s the connection with Richard. I remember hearing how much they loved him and how they were looking to extend him but all of the sudden now he’s a free agent....

I like what N.O has at safety Marcus Williams, Jenkins and Ceedy are a very good group. At this point rather have Ceedy get more reps. Not to mention N.O recently resigned P.J. Anyone added to this group would either just mainly see the bench or take snaps away from Ceedy.

If Saints were to add anyone. Id rather it be Swearinger as he can be had on the cheap and did decent last season in his role.

We do need more depth, though. Ceedy was pretty much an every down player last year, there aren't many more reps for him to get. The only time he came off the field was when we went 3 linebackers, which was probably less than 5% of the time if I had to guess. Any safety we sign won't be taking snaps away from those three guys.

Woods has been a good CB player for a while now.
Sign him only if he will be happy with much less money.

That’s not true at all as Ceedy is out NCB , how many snaps did you see him play at Safety last year I’m sure it was less than 1 !

At Safety we have Jenkins , M. Williams and PJ isn’t a true safety he’s a Joker of DBs can play every position SS, FS, NCB and CB due to his size and speed but isn’t a master of any

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom