1/1,000,000 Cancer (1 Viewer)

Prayers and good wish's for you. I'm starting into 3rd year after colon cancer, just keep a positive attitude , helps allot!

Not much of a poster but I lurk a lot. I’ve been diagnosed with pseudomyxoma Peritonei (cancer stemming from the appendix). Very rare cancer at a diagnosis rate of roughly 1/1,000,000. I head to Wake Forest Baptist Medical center for the “mother of all surgeries” (cytoreductive surgery/HIPEC cemotherapy) on the 18th. A friend contacted the Saints and told them what I had going on and that I was a big fan. From what he says, after he found who he needed to talk to, they were right on board with sending me some stuff I’m not sure what it will he but the simple fact of them taking the time to send anything with gearing up for the combine, FA, and upcoming draft is amazing to me. Just makes it even easier to be a fan of this organization. WHO DAT!
You got this homie!

You got this, DC. Give us an update after the successful "mother of all surgeries". Glad the Saints could uplift your spirits.

Prayers and good wish's for you. I'm starting into 3rd year after colon cancer, just keep a positive attitude , helps allot!
My sister was diagnosed in 2010. Stage 4, age 46, no family history and none of the expected symptoms. Her oncologist has declared her CURED. A positive attitude, skilled surgeons for sure. I don't know why some beat it and others dont, but I sure am glad my sister could add to the positive statistics.

So you're one in a million, huh? Prayers for you.

Awe man! Sorry to hear of your diagnosis. We will be pulling for you. Stay positive, stay strong. Beat this thing! Keep us updated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom