10-6 Giants are Done (1 Viewer)

Thats the importance of winning your division...
Are yall saying there should be no divisions? Just AFC and NFC... Or how about just 32 teams no conferences or divisions...

Although I believe winning division shouldn't guarantee a home playoff game..

There are winning teams that don't make the playoffs all the time. It's no different. Maybe the Giants should've considered that before they tanked TWICE against the Eagles when they were in a position to win.

I don't feel bad for them at all. Win your division and you're guaranteed. That's the way it should be. If not, there's no point in having divisions at all. Oh yeah, that's called the NHL...

i actually felt for the bucs fans today
starting off on such a high then having to ride the roller coaster of the 2nd slate of games

now bucs and giants fans get to watch the game tonight and watch what could be JV football

This! I'm happy we don't have to face Suh two times a year.

seriously. it worked last year. tampa played themselves right out of drafting Suh last year on a meaningless win. i wonder who they played themself out of drafting today with another meaningless win????

Looking it up, they were tied with division winner Vikings who were also 10-6, so it wasn't as bad. It was the '89 season.

that's right, '89 season. '90 season is when they went to Chicago.

If the giants want in they they should learn how to Punt/Tackle on the return. They controlled their own destiny for a long time and blew it.

Although if the saints ever went 11-5 and didnt get in i wouldnt be happy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom