1st string defense’s preseason stats (1 Viewer)

Like every other stat in preseason those are meaningless.
While there may be a grain of truth to what you said, why the negativity? I think I saw you comment in another thread and it’s nothing but negativity. Out of 5 comments yours is the one that says everyone stop being happy and being giddy about the possibilities. Lighten up or find a forum where everyone is happy being grumpy

Stats aside, they pass the eye test with me. They are fast and the defensive line is getting great penetration without over playing the run. Now add Lattimore and Davis to that effort. They have the variables to be able for Allen to defensive game plan against anyone.

While there may be a grain of truth to what you said, why the negativity? I think I saw you comment in another thread and it’s nothing but negativity. Out of 5 comments yours is the one that says everyone stop being happy and being giddy about the possibilities. Lighten up or find a forum where everyone is happy being grumpy
Are you a moderator? I wasn’t being negative. Penning’s stats mean nothing, RBs struggling are meaningless stats. Good and bad stats are meaningless. That is a fact!

Are you a moderator? I wasn’t being negative. Penning’s stats mean nothing, RBs struggling are meaningless stats. Good and bad stats are meaningless. That is a fact!
It’s stuff for the players to build off of and it’s stuff for the fans to be excited about.

Nobody needs to be a moderator to identify serial negativity. People don’t wanna read that crap now.

The 1st string defense thru 2 games has had 6 possessions, given up a total of 1 1st down, 27 yards and allowed 0 points.

That's why this season is going to be better than most think. Because the offense won't have to score a lot of points for the Saints to win. By the end of the season, this team will be rolling.

It’s stuff for the players to build off of and it’s stuff for the fans to be excited about.

Nobody needs to be a moderator to identify serial negativity. People don’t wanna read that crap now.
Ok I’ll just serve up the grape kool aid from now on.
On second thought I’m not sure anyone can see just how good this defense from those stats. I don’t see a weakness anywhere at all three levels and their performance in the preseason certainly exemplifies that.
How’s that, better?

Like every other stat in preseason those are meaningless.
DA knows defensive talent and can coach them. Let’s hope Kubiak can do the same with the offense. Currently the offense lacks talent, but moving forward let’s hope he strengthens it. In SF he had a talented tightend and running back combo. Can he find some gems among the young players?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom