1st string defense’s preseason stats (2 Viewers)

Last season, our defense started off good, went to ok, then good again. I believe it was because the lack of pass rush ( and a putrid offense). If Breese continues elevate and Young stays healthy, I think our defense can be top 5 all season. I think we have a really good secondary, add that pass rush and it could make them tops in the league. Also helps turnover percentage.

Last season, our defense started off good, went to ok, then good again. I believe it was because the lack of pass rush ( and a putrid offense). If Breese continues elevate and Young stays healthy, I think our defense can be top 5 all season. I think we have a really good secondary, add that pass rush and it could make them tops in the league. Also helps turnover percentage.
That stretch where the defense was merely okay began during the GB game, in which we saw what would happen to it if the offense gave them nothing: the team went 1-4 in the GB-TB1-NE-HOU-JAX stretch, with outputs of 0 (post-Carr injury, and only 10 prior), 9, 13, and 17 (24, minus the pick-six + PAT) points in the four losses. The Jacksonville game was also frustrating because there was a missed FG early, then the offense turned multiple first-half short fields (fumble forced by Adebo/muffed punt, and fair catch interference) only into field goals.

Yep! IMO, we have the most depth AND athleticism at EVERY level on D than we’ve had in YEARS! 👍🏾

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom