2 moves we still need to make (1 Viewer)

We have definitely bit from that tree too often but I do like the concept in small portions. It’s a good way to find great value. Say you sign a guy like Bakhtiari to a prove it deal and you just so happen to get him in the one year he never gets hurt. Suddenly you have an all-pro caliber LT at a bargain base price for a year.

Not going to see a much more potential value than that in a July free agent signing.
Bakhtiari isn't waiting for a prove it deal. He'll be waiting until a starter goes down injured in camp or beyond, then look to pass a physical and be paid starter money for the rest of the year.

Bakhtiari isn't waiting for a prove it deal. He'll be waiting until a starter goes down injured in camp or beyond, then look to pass a physical and be paid starter money for the rest of the year.

It was just an example, but okay.

I would also like to see CGM back but its not going to happen. We are going to roll with what we have now.

Justin Simmons
Donovan Smith/Bachtiari

Our defense is great, but the addition of Simmons would make it elite. Especially if Taylor can be better in the slot. Will Harris gives us a viable option to replace him if he bombs again.

Smith or Bachtiari gives us a true option to replace Penning if he bombs again. I just don’t feel comfortable with our current depth at tackle.

A team should never stop trying to get better and these 2 moves would do that for us.
Forget the defense for now, we desperately need a legit tight end and oline help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom