2006 Saints (1 Viewer)

talk2

geaux saints
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I cannot find anything to be discouraged about on the Saints season. They are playing with serious intensity and they never quit. This year's Saints are in every game including the Ravens game, so it seemed to me. I saw negative post on Terrance Copper and after watching the game for the first time last night, I like him. He seems to run good routes and makes plays. I wish he wouldn't have fumble nor miss a pass or two but seems many Saints do, including one of my favorite Saints, Mr. Joe Horn. This is an extremely exciting season. I have been a Saints fan since 1967 and trust me - it doesn't get better than this. Geaux Saints!

Good post, I was also upset with the post we get after a loss, but realize there just fans of the game and wanna see the saints lose, but how much perspective do those fans have considering how hard we had it last year and how inconsistent we been the last 4yrs...the loses this year have been great loses, simply because we battle to the end and the better team wins (on that day) we dont shot outselves in the foot (except Ravens and Steelers) like we always did under Haslett, but some people love to place blame rather than just see we played in a great game and its said but someone has to go home loser, we play with passion, preperation and technique thats something that couldnt be said about in prevoius seasons, every loss to me is a win because of this!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom