2007 Schedule Shaping Up... (1 Viewer)

Furor

Speak English or Die
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know it's early, but based on the current standings it looks like we'll probably win the division and we can predict who will likely win the ones we are playing. The NFC North is already set, so we know we'd play the Bears for that one. Here are the games, other than the division:

Home:

Arizona, St. Louis, Jacksonville, Tennessee, DALLAS (assuming they win the East)

Road:

San Francisco, Seattle, Houston, Indianapolis, BEARS (already have the North wrapped up)

I live about a rock's throw from the Reliant Stadium. That will be fun.

I'll be at that game as well. Can't wait.

If there's anything that we should take from this season, though, it's that it is impossible to judge how good or bad these teams will be come the time we play them next year. Given the way we were left for dead this year, we of all people should know that. Not saying we can't look and speculate, but nothing is in stone for sure.

Last edited:
It will also be nice to play the Rams at home. The Saints always showed up for those games even though our favorite "experts" always picked against them.

I'll be at that game as well. Can't wait.

If there's anything that we should take from this season, though, it's that it is impossible to judge how good or bad these teams will be come the time we play them next year. Given the way we were left for dead this year, we of all people should know that. Not saying we can't look and speculate, but nothing is in stone for sure.

I agree totally. What motivated me to look into this was to see what teams we'll be playing on the road, because I'm making my first trip to an away game this w/e in Dallas and looking forward to doing more of that next year.

You're right though, Houston could bring in a free agent QB, get D. Davis back, draft a couple of defensive difference makers, and be a contender next year. I wouldn't be surprised at all.

I know it's early, but based on the current standings it looks like we'll probably win the division and we can predict who will likely win the ones we are playing. The NFC North is already set, so we know we'd play the Bears for that one. Here are the games, other than the division:

Home:

Arizona, St. Louis, Jacksonville, Tennessee, DALLAS (assuming they win the East)

Road:

San Francisco, Seattle, Houston, Indianapolis, BEARS (already have the North wrapped up)

That would be an interesting schedule....Haz's return to the Dome (If he isn't canned), Del Rio's return, VY versus Reggie, rematch with Parcells. Away the Saints have the Texans and there coulda woulda shoulda with Reggie, Peyton Manning, and the Bears game which may be a rematch from this years playoffs.

I really like the story lines for these games!

:)

Home:

Road:

We will move to Illinois in the summer, we definitely will be in the games of Colts and Bears. It gives me one more reason to move.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom