2009 Saints Yearbook (1 Viewer)

Lima_0331

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
FB1stDown is reuploading the 2009 yearbook - hopefully someone will download them before they're inevitably taken down again. I recall him stating that this would be his last time doing videos if he was banned again. So far he's uploaded Drew Brees as well as the top 20 moments.
edit; can anyone help me figure out how to embed the video? I did it a while back but can't seem to remember how to

http://www.youtube.com/v/-4LusVFq0R4

Last edited:
Sweet!! I wonder if he still has the 2009 "Dat Secondary" video. I probably watched that vid 9000 times. How he came on that Assassin's Creed "Ezio's family" score, then changed it up to Biggie's "Mo Money Mo Problems" was absolutely genius. Not to mention our secondary was straight up ballin' that year.

Last I heard, he said he lost it though :jpshakehead:

Sweet!! I wonder if he still has the 2009 "Dat Secondary" video. I probably watched that vid 9000 times. How he came on that Assassin's Creed "Ezio's family" score, then changed it up to Biggie's "Mo Money Mo Problems" was absolutely genius. Not to mention our secondary was straight up ballin' that year.

Last I heard, he said he lost it though :jpshakehead:

he uploaded the 2011 dat secondary video... maybe he'll upload the 2009 again?

I loved the 2009 front seven highlight video. So many blitzes that year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom