2009 Week 13 Saints at Redskins Torrents (1 Viewer)

Ok, I'm cancelling the 720p for now. The audio does fall out of sync at several times with that fox graphic when it changes from live tv to the replays. I had used the custom encoder paramaters that I used in the old handbrake, but I"m guessing that doesn't work in this one......or at least not with out problems.

So I'm reencoding tonight while I sleep and if it's fixed, I'll know what the issue is. If the issue is still there, I'll uninstall this new handbrake and put the old one back on and redo it again :).

Thanks for hanging in there. We want this great collection of games to be perfect :).

I'm patiently waiting for the 720p. Take all the time you need. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this James! :9:

PLEASE HELP!!! I can't get this to play on WMP. My Quicktime player plays it but only in like 1 minute screenshots. If there is any motion it plays like i'm watching slow motion instant replay. the audio plays without any problems whatsoever. Any suggestions?

Ok here's the latest. Every attempt I've made with this new version of handbrake has the glitches, although the source files are perfect.

I finally found a copy of the version I was using of handbrake, have reinstalled it, and am redoing the 688x384 now. When I get home I will test it out and if free from defects, will encode the 720P for seeding tomorrow morning. Sorry guys.

Don't blame me, blame handbrake! lol

PLEASE HELP!!! I can't get this to play on WMP. My Quicktime player plays it but only in like 1 minute screenshots. If there is any motion it plays like i'm watching slow motion instant replay. the audio plays without any problems whatsoever. Any suggestions?

My above post may also be a reason why this is happening.

Sorry guys.
Yeah, right. Get people addicted and dependant on a quality product then just cut us off. I'm going through withdrawal symptoms as I type.

I'm kidding, of course.

Besides, an overtime game requires an overtime effort and is much appreciated

Ok here's the latest. Every attempt I've made with this new version of handbrake has the glitches, although the source files are perfect.

I finally found a copy of the version I was using of handbrake, have reinstalled it, and am redoing the 688x384 now. When I get home I will test it out and if free from defects, will encode the 720P for seeding tomorrow morning. Sorry guys.

Don't blame me, blame handbrake! lol

sounds great. don't you hate it when a "upgrade" throws a wrench into everything?

Downloading the lower res version now so I can start seeding....

Waiting patiently on the 720 version. These have been awesome this year. I'm looking forward to having the full season to one day show to my kids. (sounds cheesy, I know, but this season has been special)

No...this is what I've got.

Login failed!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=text>This account has been disabled.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Same here, not sure why the account was disabled because I always seed for at least .60. Is there a public version of the torrent?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom