2010 Non-experts Mock Draft: 7th Round The Lions (Mr. Irrelevant) are On the Clock (1 Viewer)

can you have another team? if the answer is yes .. i will take the colts. if not thanks any way.

I guess we should give it a couple of more days for those that haven't seen the thread yet to try to get in on it before giving someone two teams.

But at least we know someone will take them, which is always good as a backup.

can you have another team? if the answer is yes .. i will take the colts. if not thanks any way.

We'll let this run a couple of days and see if we get those teams fielded. If not, then yes, you can have two teams.

I guess we should give it a couple of more days for those that haven't seen the thread yet to try to get in on it before giving someone two teams.

But at least we know someone will take them, which is always good as a backup.

Sounds good.

ive done some research my man.. and i think im bout to Jerry Jones this draft!
Expect Jone420 to spend that $$

haha, thats good always like to see people working them lines quick.

Give me the Bengals or Colts. I've been wanting to get in on this!!!!

colin you can take arizona ill take the colts..somebodys gotta fix their defense might as well be me :hihi:

Sounds good to me. Looks like both teams need to fix their defense since the Saints exposed both teams.

Sounds good to me. Looks like both teams need to fix their defense since the Saints exposed both teams.

ok cool, looks like we are set.

geauxtiger and I will be coordinating the process

It should be a heckuva lot of fun

I will try to present as much info as possible for team needs as well as projected players rankings from various credible sites. You guys can use this to make help make your choices.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom