2010 Non-experts Mock Draft: 7th Round The Lions (Mr. Irrelevant) are On the Clock (1 Viewer)

What's the rules? Is there a time limit or do we just wait for him to respond?

Technically he would have until 6:20 tonight since we don't start til 6 PM officially every weekday.

I may entertain a trade down from his position with someone who really covets a player and thinks they will be gone.

With the 77th pick in the NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select JON ASAMOAH OG ILLINOIS

This should help out a weak offensive line that struggled to get the running game going last year.

Damnit!!! He was #1 on my Bengals board, I was really hoping he continued to slip.

I think we should draft Ryan Perriloux for the Kitties

I think we should draft Ryan Perriloux for the Kitties

Assuming you mean the Motor City Kitties, Matt Millen is no longer in Detroit, so they might actually make a good pick. If you mean the Queen City Kitties, then anything is possible.. :mwink:

Talking about the Charlotte Kitties. Speaking of Perilloux, I wonder how his stock would look had he not had all those off field issues and left LSU....

Well this was a wasted day. Hopefully, tomorrow we can get rolling.

Well this was a wasted day. Hopefully, tomorrow we can get rolling.

the day has not yet begun lol. It's only 5:15 EST! If everyone can make an extensive draft board as close as they can to their pick. This stuff can be avoided, thats all. It'll be resolved in a lil while, dont sweat it

the day has not yet begun lol. It's only 5:15 EST! If everyone can make an extensive draft board as close as they can to their pick. This stuff can be avoided, thats all. It'll be resolved in a lil while, dont sweat it

Yeah but I'm leaving work in 20 minutes and I was hoping to get through the 3rd round. Oh well, I sent my list in and I'll guess I'll be surprised tomorrow morning. :)

i hear yah. I've had to sent draft bards into saintsreg + geaux for both my pics so far. I'll be stayin in tonight and tomorrow night so i think ill actually be around for my pick!!! Unless we get to me at some point tomorrow early. I work 7am-9pm potentially ha. I plan on making a draft board for the ops by midnight tonight though

Anybody that doesn't have a 2nd team already want to take over the Panthers?

Preferably someone who is in the middle of the draft so they can pick for both at the same time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom